Friday, June 18, 2004

And so it begins...

Well, here I am, doing the blog thing. Why? Not completely sure, maybe it's just to get a Gmail account ;¬)

What is BatFlattery? To me, it's the feeling that you are starting to spend your life looking after the things that are supposed to be making your life easier. Like, between the laptop (Powerbook G4), the iPod (15Gb 2Gen), the digital camera (Fuji FinePix A310), the Palm (Tungsten T3), the mobile phone (Sony Ericsson T610), the Bluetooth headset (OK, no more details), the shaver, the beard trimmer and the electric toothbrush, it seems like at any given moment, at least one of the things that I own needs to have its battery charged. I feel as though I can't buy anything new to improve my life because I won't have any life left to devote to looking after it. Soon I'm going to have to stop working so that I can devote myself more fully to taking advantage of the life-enhancing benefits that modern technology has made available to us. Something doesn't feel quite right...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home