Sunday, February 04, 2007

More things I've been doing

At the risk of the blog turning into "what I'm doing workwise"... (but then again, why not?), I've been doing some affiliate marketing for a little while now, with varying degrees of success. But one area that has been quite successful is magazine subscriptions.

I started promoting magazine subscriptions via a new website, Discount Magazine Subscriptions, from late November last year, and I must say it went quite well, making a tidy little chunk of cash from all the people buying subscriptions as gifts.

Quite surprising were the top sellers for me: by far and away the most successful was Woman and Home subscriptions, although Good Food Magazine subscriptions, National Geographic subscriptions, Red Magazine, New Scientist, The Economist, and Delicious Magazine also put in good showings. Oh, and Gardener's World.

Things have obviously quietened down a bit in the new year, but there's still some activity. I've got a few other things on the go, though, will talk about those a bit later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home