Thursday, February 02, 2006

Drink milk, defeat fascist morons

Via Harry's Place, a list of Danish products that you can buy to support the brave stand of the Danish nation in the face of Muslim intimidation.

Interestingly, all milk is Danish! I had naively assumed that all the cows one can see on the train to Devon were producing milk for English consumption, but it seems I was wrong! After all, no lesser authority than the Muslim Public Affairs Committee of the UK has pronounced it so; who are we infidels to disagree?

2 Comments:

Blogger jomama said...

How is "the Danish nation" (all of its members) brave?

Looks to me like folks at the paper that published the cartoons are the brave ones.

I expect the Danes are just going on with their daily business.

Pardon me, I'm just kinda picky about these things.

1:09 pm  
Blogger Stephen West said...

Technically, of course you are correct; however, by including the whole nation I was conveying my sense that the actions of the newspaper were representative of the Danish people; in other words, that it was a typically Danish act. Don't forget that the Danes, although occupied by the Nazis in the war, never cooperated with them, and the prime minister even wore the yellow star of David to show solidarity with the Jews. So I see their current actions as continuing with that anti-fascist tradition.

11:22 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home